thanks and sorry

SDJ 09:04 28 Mar 03

following my recent two posts click here and the second which followed on but was removed, I would like to say thanks to all who helped and sorry for how it ended.

Installer and Woodchip... I didnt read your posts on the second but can assure you I was genuine but apologise for any offence.

I hope I can be forgiven in time :-(

britianicus 09:31 28 Mar 03

Why wot did you do? Apart from asking for help about, well you know the 'K' word. Spill the dirt man I want to know.

SDJ 09:39 28 Mar 03

I was upset that my thread was stopped so I couldnt say thanks and when I posted another thread which I was stupid enough to leave the caps lock on and it was misinterpreted as shouting. It was an honest mistake but I didnt have the chance to say sorry..... which I am truely.

I have the day off work as its been a tuff week but be assured I will spend it beating myself up about what happened yesterday.

Ellie3009 12:02 28 Mar 03

Did you manage to sort out your friends computer in the end?
Or did you resort to a full reformat and clean install?

SDJ 12:07 28 Mar 03

Im going to sort it out tomorrow.
Probably will do full reformat and install though.
I might try the repair of OE and IE first just to see if it makes any difference.
I also might have a clearout of the sys tray, any progs that are running in the background for no reason.
Would rather not have to spend hours on it, to be honest I wish I could just walk away from it or at least turn back the clock and say I couldnt help as I dont want anything to do with the K word.

Ben Avery (Work) 12:14 28 Mar 03

...they should rename it "Kazaaaaahhhhh!!!"

Just a thort.

BA

Ellie3009 12:25 28 Mar 03

We could do a poll...

Which takes over your system more...
a) Kazaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
b) AOL
c) Other

Phased 12:53 28 Mar 03

My vote would be for Real One :-)

Ben Avery (Work) 13:30 28 Mar 03

Tough choice between 1 & 2 there!

That really COULD be a good poll.

What say you FE?? Maybe have that as the next "Vote now"?

BA

Ellie3009 13:34 28 Mar 03

I have a feeling the FE won't like my suggestion much.
Discussions concerning the evil K**** don't seem to go down too well as a rule.

Ben Avery (Work) 13:38 28 Mar 03

So he shouldn't, Kazaa causes more problems than most other things (maybe not AOL!) and sometimes a Poll gets people thinking. If you had a poll on "What Causes The Most Damage", people would likely not trust any of the nominees (they must be there for a reason).

BA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…