thanks for response how do i get regcleaner

Lavenham 22:19 26 Jun 03

ok sorry for bad manners didn't know about capitals, I'm new to sharing info or asking for help online. Is there a free sight where i can get something to clean up after defragmenting and scanning disk and perhaps leaving debris? behing which is slowing pc down. How do i reply and thank those who've given advice?

Nellie2 22:30 26 Jun 03

I haven't seen your previous post.....but don't worry, we were all new at this game at one time. You asked for regcleaner..... here is a link

click here

If you think your query has been answered then just tick the box and post any thanks and updates as you wish.

rickf 22:43 26 Jun 03

You can also download it from

Wak 10:41 27 Jun 03

There's also "Easycleaner" which will clean the Registry and remove unnecessary files.
It can be downloaded free from this site.

DieSse 13:30 27 Jun 03

And System Mechanic, which has a 30 day free trial, at click here and does lots of cleaning up.

wotan 22:36 27 Jun 03

Hi Lavenham,
Welcome to the best support site you will find. Try the Download site available at the top of the page,( just under the main page heading, on righthand side).Under 'system resource tune ups' you will find Regcleaner v4 available as a free download so you can give it a try. You will also find loads of other useful downloads, some freebies and some you have to pay for, but all very useful.
Don't worry about the niceties or how you spell, if you need help, or if you can offer help to others this is the place to log-on to, as long as you remember to let people know when your problems are solved, and appreciate the time and effort some of these people put in for free, you will be welcomed on this site.
Good luck, hope the info. helps.

Nellie2 23:00 27 Jun 03

regcleaner 4....... yep, that is the link I posted in the first place!! :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…