Thanks to All

Cesar 10:04 11 Jun 04

I am a War Disabled Veteran (Deafness) and I cannot speak to highly of Helproom, as phone conversations are out of my reach Helproom helps me tremendlously I have been helped lot,s of times in the past and look forward hopefully to the future, I do not wish to sort out individuals but VoG heads the list, and to all you other individuals in this forum a mighty thanks.

Dan the Confused 14:38 11 Jun 04

I agree with you Cesar, and I'm sure forum members appreciate your thanks.

VoG II 21:15 11 Jun 04

Thank you Cesar - yes the Helproom is a wonderful place and helps loads and loads of people from "newbies" with "simple" questions to very experienced people raising detailed technical issues.

However, I do wish that you had not singled me out. I do appreciate it but there are loads of others who know more and do more than I do on here. My problem is that I simply cannot keep my nose out of any post that I (think) I know something about.

If anybody should be singled out it is the Forum Editor who watches over us, chips in from time to time, and when necessary steps in to prevent threads falling into anarchy.

Can I have my platinum mouse now, please :o)

Fred the flour grader 22:04 11 Jun 04

VoG, I agree with Cesar, I think some of the guys who correct me when I'm in trouble deserve medals as big as dustbin lids, Thanks a lot. Fred

Forum Editor 23:24 11 Jun 04

it's great to hear from a satisfied customer, Cesar. The whole is the sum of the parts, and the service we provide here just wouldn't be possible without our wonderful band of forum regulars. These people - some of whom have been members here for years - give freely of their expertise and time, and I'm personally delighted for them when someone takes the time to post a vote of thanks.

Nobody helps here because they're looking for gratitude or praise, but I know that it's welcome when it comes spontaneously like this.
If I had a stock of platinum mice I would happily dish out dozens of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…