Thank you Thank you

tbh72 00:59 22 Jun 03

Thank-you for getting the link to this forum up on top where it belongs......

Well done FE

Forum Editor 01:04 22 Jun 03

that this forum's a success. I'm going to look very silly if it isn't.

tbh72 01:28 22 Jun 03

I'm sure it will be, even more so that people will be more aware about it....!!!! It's an excellent topic as so many people would like to use the space provided by their ISP's to create their own little work's of art.

Then you have the likes of me..... Whom just love to get to the bottom of niggly little issues & hope to create somethink that look's like it "MAY" have been made by a professional.

I have a scrap book of website's which I have made, bearing in mind that I used to ask my Dad "god rest his soul" to cater for my website needs as I found HTML very daunting I think I have come along way in the 12 months I've been at play!!!

Now if I could just get FP2000 to function correctly again I could get away from the coding side of thing's.... But saying that I did find one little gem on my search for the answers. One of the thing's that annoy me the most is having a URL displayed in the status bar when you hover over it, I now use a script on every page which hides this information. Little thing's please little minds.?!?!?!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…