THANK YOU

big erch 22:42 20 Oct 06

Can I take this opportunity to say thank you to all of the people who contribute to answering questions on all of the forums. There is so much s**t going on in this world and it gives me a wonderful feeling that people take the time an effort to help others free of charge without any inclination of a recompense for their efforts. May the good hearted people live long!

Spark6 23:28 20 Oct 06

Seconded

anskyber 23:30 20 Oct 06

I agree, I read each day of many who help others on ths site. Wrong to name them but great to know that there is some good around.

johnnyrocker 23:38 20 Oct 06

indeedy.

johnny.

theDarkness 23:43 20 Oct 06

there seems to be many locals in here, not all working for pcadvisor! ah well, its a hobby thats actually doing some good, helping many users with their pc probs, so cant really b faulted- and being one of the busiest forums for hardware and software help, this should be the first place for most people to go :)

rdave13 23:50 20 Oct 06

In reference to your name, do you have a fear of anything silver....;))

woodchip 23:52 20 Oct 06

Without the PCA site, none of it could be done. Free or payed

rdave13 23:59 20 Oct 06

Agreed. By the way Speed It Up Extreame is still working very well. Did uninstall win optimizer and freexpram programs before installing though.
May be an issue that gave members problems, thinking about it?
Too many optimizing programs conflicting?

Stuartli 00:41 21 Oct 06

As far as I'm aware only the FE works for PC Advisor and his job as moderator is to maintain the good works of the forums and prevent abuse of the facility.

rdave13 00:54 21 Oct 06

Unpaid work! FE works for no spondulix to referee this site.

Patience would I not be able to conduct, biting tongue even worse!

malwarehater 01:42 21 Oct 06

Hear Hear.

The wonderful people on here have helped me out many many times and i am so grateful for the help......i have learned soooo much, sometimes from just browsing the threads because someone has already posted a similar problem to mine, and other times from asking advice on a problem...the guys and gals here are awesome full stop, I have learned far far more from you guys here than i could ever learn from some extortionately overpriced book or helpline.

If this forum was the United Nations the world would be a much better place, thats for sure.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…