Thank You

redelf 12:07 25 Feb 04

I had been having some problems recently which in the end could only be overcome by re-formatting the hard drive and re-installing Windows. First time I'd ever tried anything so scary and just writing to say that the reason I felt confident enough was from reading all the advice here about doing this,especially all the preparation required, and knowing that help was at hand. Also, this forum educated me well enough to know what solutions to attempt first, as well as understanding what the ultimate solution may have to be. I would say to anyone considering a re-format and re-instal - do not be scared - if I cna do it you can!

Djohn 12:27 25 Feb 04

Well done redelf. Although it may seem a straightforward task to those that do it on a regular basis, it is quite a feat the first couple of times.

Even after reading all the information and guides on how to do a format, once you start to do it, every step is a little nerve racking until you see it has worked.

Well done. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…