TFT PCI adapter card problem

Leakest Wink 15:56 02 Oct 05

I have been given the opportunity to have a few flat panel monitors surplus to requirements.

The monitors have a princeton label on and connect to a card within the pc using a strange sprung connector much like a small printer plug.

I have photos of it all but as i only have access to one of these adapter cards im looking to get some more but have no idea what they are called.

Diemmess 16:42 02 Oct 05

....could the card be an analogue-digital converter?

De Marcus™ 16:44 02 Oct 05

click here use the click here to upload your photos and paste a link here so we can have a look.

Leakest Wink 21:06 02 Oct 05

This is the card i want identified and hopefully i will be able to obtainable.

Its the funny port i need not the normal VGA

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

Leakest Wink 21:11 02 Oct 05

More pictures as first time ive used this image service and not quite got it right

Leakest Wink 18:43 04 Oct 05

Is there anyone who can sugest what this card is and where to get one?

De Marcus™ 20:01 11 Oct 05

Hi weakest link, do you have a picture of the actual spring loaded type connection that comes off the monitor? From your posted pictures all I can see are standard graphics card adaptors.

De Marcus™ 20:30 11 Oct 05

I think I know what your after, it's a graphics card with a dfp output (digital flat panel). Type: dfp agp card into google

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…