TFT monitors which one?

Can anybody give me an idea of which TFT monitor to go for as I have a Dell2400 but do not want to spend over £200 for one?
any best buys?
any not to touch?
any problems with tft ?

Any help would be great!!

Cheers

CDS

woodchip 22:56 20 Oct 05

Aldi Have a Medion 19" in at £199

wolfie3000 22:59 20 Oct 05

Try this one Medion is at the lower end of the market.

click here

wolfie3000 23:03 20 Oct 05

BTW i use a samsung monitor and find it great for games and stuff hasnt let me down once.

The Kestrel 23:05 20 Oct 05

Both my son and I have 17" digimate TFTs from click here They cost around £130 + delivery. Excellent value and excellent quality build & picture.

Methedrine 23:28 20 Oct 05

I have a Belinea 19" TFT that I got from Ebuyer. It cost just shy of £193 inc vat and inc delivery. Well chuffed.

flyingbrit 06:54 21 Oct 05

well two weeks ago I was in the same predicament as you, my trinitron 19" went down the pan and I had the same questions...... Do you play games? if you do I've been advised to go for a screen with a fast responce time(no more than 16ms)however that's when the price gets a little over the top! In the end I plumped for the 19" Acer LS1913 from comet £169.99, ok it's 20ms, but I don't have time to look for the ghosting associated with slower response times(too busy killing baddies......lol)I would recommend it to anyone.Which ever one you choose I must recommend downloading and installing Cleartype from microsoft downloads. It does make one hell of a difference(will only work with windows xp).....good luck with whatever you choose. britsdad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…