TFT Monitor perfect Xcept when showing web pages

Prophet868 16:02 28 Mar 05

The monitor i've bought, Medion TFT 17"/19" Active SXGA LCD colour display, works perfectly well when showing windows desktop, when runinng word, excel etc. But when i run the web pages
the ones that have colour appear blurred. The text is always clearly visable but the pictures are blurred. So when shopping online its a nightmare as you can't see what your buying.
I've phoned Medion to ask for what they think the problem is and they suggested a virus but I've run Mcaffee on it and it picked up nothing.
I've looked through the manual Medion provide, nothing.
I even went through control panel and played around with the display settings, to no avail.
Do You think it could be Internet Explorer? (Version 5) If you could help me i'd be really grateful, i really can't afford to buy another monitor and this problem is really annoying.

HXP 16:13 28 Mar 05

Try changing the resoloution of the monitor as word & excel are mostly black & white it might only appear when colour present.

First check in monitor manual for resolutions then

Right click desktop > properties > settings and pick the recommended resolution.

I switch my TFT from 800 x 600 all the way to 1280 x 1024 & back depending on what I am doing.

HXP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…