tft monitor lead problem ( VGA )

kane_2001 14:16 07 Mar 06

my TFT monitor has a loose connection in the VGA lead, I have removed the lead but am not sure what the other end is called. The one end of the lead has a 15 pin connector ( obviously ) but the end that is in the actual monitor is a little white plastic clip that fits into the circuit board in the back of the monitor. The VGA lead has all the wires plugged into this but I cannot find out what the white "clip" is called to get another replacement, so I can change the lead and fit a new one. Any ideas on what its called or where I can by one from? Local PC shops not very handy or friendly at all. Many thanks in advance

rmcqua 14:35 07 Mar 06

I would think there is a likelihood that this is specific to the make of monitor you are using. What make is it?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…