tft monitor

fitcher 21:18 06 Mar 04

I have just bought a tft monitor with digital connection and an analogue connection My graphics card is an ati radion 9600 with both analogue and digital ,when I fit the digital, the computer keeps halting on start up .it runs ok on the analogue ,though I find a some dithering to screen .anyone any ideas ,(I have tried to use downloaded drivers but it makes things worse )thanks, alan

Big Elf 21:27 06 Mar 04

Perhaps try another cable?

Alternative drivers from click here I've been using them for a week now and they seem stable and give a massive increase in performance.

Djohn 22:05 06 Mar 04

What size monitor fitcher, and what refresh rate are you using?

johnnyrocker 22:12 06 Mar 04

you sure about that link big elf? drove my machine crazy with masses of pages and has d/loaded something into my machine?

johnny.

Big Elf 22:16 06 Mar 04

Definitely, I've just clicked on it again. It should load up a single page with Omega Drivers on the front and no pop ups.

Link without the spaces is http: // click here. html

Big Elf 22:16 06 Mar 04

Damn http: // www. omegacorner .com/i ndex_ati. html

fitcher 22:57 06 Mar 04

I have downloaded the drivers from omega site .just tried the digital input but no joy it keeps coming up dvi in rest mode graphics problem ,, might be the lead , but it looks good tried.i've tried both ways round the monitor is set as- tft resolution 17 inch 1280x1024 60mhz, as per the manual , could be a bad graphics card plug ..or as you say the lead .cheers for the imput ..

dotterel 09:48 07 Mar 04

Just a thought - have you tried reinstalling the motherboard drivers, in case they have somehow got corrupted? That solved a similar problem that I once had.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…