TFT Monitior help plz

Shutt1e 18:14 30 Nov 06

i am looking for a tft monitor to play my xbox 360 i am looking for a widescreen one for about £130 can any one recomend one preferably from a high street store thx

birdface 18:37 30 Nov 06

How about this one, Available from this sunday, click here

birdface 18:38 30 Nov 06

Sorry should have said, Press the Sunday one.

Shutt1e 18:43 30 Nov 06

na i want a widescreen monitor adni dont really wana buy a monitor form a supermarket lol

Epirb406 19:09 30 Nov 06

But you aren't going to encourage people to do your research for you like that Shutt1e

Brgds, Epirb.

Legolas 19:16 30 Nov 06

According to many on this site the computer stuff that ALDI sell is top quality and I know if I was in the market for a new computer I wouldn't hesitate to go to Aldi

bukkaz 21:14 30 Nov 06

So Shuttle, a widescreen monitor bought from Aldi and not a high street store for some reason isn't a widescreen monitor? I've bought from Aldi, the same make Medion, and can tell you they are excellent and Medion's after sales service is first rate. I dare say a lot better than you would get from a high street supplier. Rang up about something today on my Medion computer which I have had for two and a half years, the problem down to me incidentally, but no quibbles and a new application support disc is in the post following some good advice on how to rectify the problem. No doubt if someone offered you a Ferrari with a Skoda badge on you would turn it down.

Shutt1e 21:16 30 Nov 06

oh well anywho that wasnt widescreen and i can get a 19" widescreen monitor from pc world for 120

Shutt1e 21:36 30 Nov 06

is it better to have 8 msec response rate or 25 msec response rate

Woolwell 22:47 30 Nov 06

8 sec is better than 25. Generally the lower the figure the better for gaming. Not sure about X-Box connections.

Shutt1e 09:37 01 Dec 06

well im goin to get the advent 19 inch widescreen monitor for £120 its a good price

thx for all your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now