TFT LCD Monitor Driver

onlymeagain 21:06 12 Apr 05

Hi, just bought a new 17inch monitor, it had no drivers with it, windows xp pro only recognises it as a plug and play monitor. The manual wasnt much use! The name on the back of the monitor is
Ingram Micro Components, model 1770 A.
Searched everywhere for drivers, is this a new company or another trading as this name?
Anyone help with a web address even! or the driver download.

Technotiger 21:10 12 Apr 05

What is the problem? I assume it is working ok - P&P is normal. I too have 17"tft p&p, no problem with it.

onlymeagain 21:19 12 Apr 05

Thanks for the reply!
Monitor is working ok, i just thought to get the most out of it i should install the correct driver.

jolorna 21:25 12 Apr 05

i don't have the same tft monitor as you but after downloading and installing the new nvidia drivers it found the tft make & model

onlymeagain 21:27 12 Apr 05

thanks folks will make do with p n p driver as the old saying, dont knock it if it is working! - or something like that!

Technotiger 21:44 12 Apr 05

The saying is - If it aint broke, don't fix it.

Though as jolorna says/implies, correctly, the driver to update is your graphics card. Personally, as long as it is working fine (and mine certainly is) then I leave well-enough alone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…