TFT driver for W 98

Graham ® 20:37 15 Apr 04

I have formatted a laptop that had ME installed. Successfully installed 98SE, but the display has defaulted to VGA. This is fine on a monitor, but poor on the laptops TFT screen.

I could only find one TFT driver on DriverGuide, the .exe file installed, but I can't see a way to use it. Belarc shows only VGA Adapters.

It's a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M.

Any help appreciated.

Djohn 21:27 15 Apr 04

click here Managed to find this one for the M series Graham ®, not sure if it's the one you need. Couple of sites I looked on suggest it's a Savage S3 card. j.

kp 21:35 15 Apr 04

Same site, slightly different link. click here

Djohn 21:40 15 Apr 04

Yep! I went that way first Kp but the driver page only supports ME O/S for the M series. The link I found is for Win. 2000 only, but the nearest I can find to 98SE. :o(

Graham ® 21:51 15 Apr 04

Thanks guys, looks like I'll have to put ME back. Seems 98 doesn't support TFTs on this laptop. Can't find any sound drivers either! :-(

Graham ® 19:42 16 Apr 04

Further searching on the links posted, this model will only work with ME, so I've put it back! All is still not well, however, further help will be needed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…