text to speech software

geedad 15:53 24 Sep 03

text speech
I am trying to use Text-to-Speech in Word( I have used it before much to the delight of my grandchildren. However, trying to install from scratch again, and having downloaded L & H Truvoice Text-to Speech Engine and MS Character agents ( Alien and Debbie )and after typing in text , highlighting it and copying to produce the sound, I cannot get the characters to appear or speak as before! Is anyone familiar with this software?. ( I understand that MSagent is already installed in Win98 SE, and on doing a "find" the Chars ARE installed from my download. This is not the most important sofware for me, but as stated, my grandchildren love it when they type in gobblededook and scream with laughter at the result! I think ClipTalker ( which does the talking!)is NOT present on the system, but thought it might be in MSagent? Anyone help, please? geedad

geedad 23:43 13 Oct 03

I wish to mark this subject as closed now.
geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…