text in frontpage changes when browser resizes

erkmatrix 13:10 03 Jun 05

Can someone please explain why some of the text on my site designed with frontpage changes when I resize the browser, it would be annoying if the browser wasn't the same as mine. Its weird cause its only the title my menu and the another website heading at the top it does it on.

Philip

erkmatrix 13:27 08 Jun 05

Can anyone help with this, I'm still stuck to know why this happens, its only the as I say menu links along the top, the title and a sentance to describe the site. Just moves when I resize.

Mikeytaichi 13:00 18 Jun 05

I have noticed that any text copied from Word does not have the bracketted number of points, eg: 12 (3pt) - as opposed to the portions of text typed directly from frontpage.

This can cause different parts of your text to resize when viewed in a browser window.

erkmatrix 14:24 18 Jun 05

I actually sorted the problem from someone helping me from the frontpage forum, had to use tables in the end

Design Print Studio 21:26 18 Jun 05

What version of frontpage are you using?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…