'Text to Columns' in StarOffice spreadsheet

Peverelli 20:11 01 Jul 03

When using Excel I often use the 'Convert Text to Columns' facility (under Data) but can't find how to do it using StarOffice's Spreadsheet. Have any of my fellow testers (or anybody else) found out how to do it?

Thanks.

Rtus 21:18 01 Jul 03

Drat I havent Loaded it again to this sytem yet.Too Busy yet for that yet...Hold tight someone will answer..or look up page 76 in user guide ..on cd as manual ..

Peverelli 08:52 02 Jul 03

nope, not on page 76....
Lots of pages in manual but can't find an obvious answer after a quick scan.

Peverelli 21:59 02 Jul 03

anyone? :O)

Rtus 23:06 02 Jul 03

It will be a couple of days before I can look into S06 again Too busy with other projects..Sorry But Will Get back to you If I find anything to help ...

Simsy 23:16 02 Jul 03

you might find the following link, to StarOffice forums useful...

click here

Regards,

Simsy

Rtus 23:52 02 Jul 03

click here

then choose your country..

Peverelli 08:26 03 Jul 03

Thanks for the link chaps. Have posted the question there as well. I tried a different StarOffice forum yesterday but with only 12 threads in the last year, it doesn't look too encouraging.

Rtus 09:30 03 Jul 03

Depends how you look at that,it could mean few people have had problems and are finding S06 Ok or They dont know that forums there or ..

Philip2 10:28 03 Jul 03

SORRY IF I APPEAR RUDE BUT YOU ARE PUTTING MULTI THREADS INTO THE FORUM,AS YOU HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH YOUR OS WHICH IS QUITE EASY TO CORRECT YET YOU STILL SAY YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!!HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU RUN STAR OFFICE??????

Simsy 11:00 03 Jul 03

from an email from StarOffice. It did work originally!

Anyway, I've just tested this one, and it does work..

click here

I hope!!

Regards,

Simsy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5