Tevion/Medion graphics tablet software

Mysticnas 16:05 05 Apr 05

Hi all,

I’ve just bought a Tevion PC USB graphics tablet and i'm having problems installing the proper drivers and software.

I’m trying to install the software and drivers from installation CD, but when I go to run each setup program from the CD it halts with an error.

16 bit Windows Subsystem:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose ‘Close’ to terminate the application.

It's in the control panel as a pointing device with a mouse icon next to it and when i try to update the driver it doesn't work either.

The actual tablet does work, but without the software installed i can't change of the settings. I've dowloaded PenSoft 2 for WinXP from a website but i have the same error message.

The manual and packaging state that's it works with XP.

I called their customer services; i waited on the phone for about 10mins for a technical advisor to tell me that it's a windows problem and that i have to reinstall windows???

Can anyone help please?

Mysticnas 16:35 05 Apr 05

Rogerfredo 16:53 05 Apr 05

I have had one of these tablets for about a year now. The software I got is for the 9570 tablet, and is version 2.22.
This works fine with XP and SP1.

Rogerfredo 16:55 05 Apr 05

Mine is actually called a Medion brand.I do not know whether this is the same as the current Tevion branded tablet (but was an Aldi purchase).

Mysticnas 17:31 05 Apr 05

Thanks for the reply...

I've just this minute rectified the problem..

It seems that my Autoexec.NT file wasn't in the System32 folder where it was meant to be.

Anyway i replaced it and it works fine now.

Thanks again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…