Tevion Media Player & AVI Converter

Dragon_Heart 20:58 PM 23 Jun 11

You need to convert video files to run on the above player to AVI 160 x 128. You do this via the supplied software AVI Converter 1.1.1.

It will work for one file ! The progress gets to 99% then stops but if you check the destination folder the file has been converted. However if you try and batch several files together it will only convert the first file.

I did work once ( the first time I used it ) to create a batch of conversions but has not worked since !

Running Windows Vista 32 bit on a desktop PC.

chub_tor 21:58 PM 23 Jun 11

Presumably something has changed since you first installed the AVI Converter - maybe a later programme has interfered with the installation. In such cases I would always suggest uninstalling or repairing and then re-installing. I guess it is too long ago to do a System Restore since you first noticed the problem? It never does any harm to uninstall a programme using the Microsoft Uninstaller and then running CCleaner before re-installing. Alternatively use something like Revo uninstaller first and then re-install. Revo click Here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites