Tevion Media Player & AVI Converter

Dragon_Heart 23 Jun 11

You need to convert video files to run on the above player to AVI 160 x 128. You do this via the supplied software AVI Converter 1.1.1.

It will work for one file ! The progress gets to 99% then stops but if you check the destination folder the file has been converted. However if you try and batch several files together it will only convert the first file.

I did work once ( the first time I used it ) to create a batch of conversions but has not worked since !

Running Windows Vista 32 bit on a desktop PC.

chub_tor 23 Jun 11

Presumably something has changed since you first installed the AVI Converter - maybe a later programme has interfered with the installation. In such cases I would always suggest uninstalling or repairing and then re-installing. I guess it is too long ago to do a System Restore since you first noticed the problem? It never does any harm to uninstall a programme using the Microsoft Uninstaller and then running CCleaner before re-installing. Alternatively use something like Revo uninstaller first and then re-install. Revo click Here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message