TEVION 4 PORT USB, NOT WORKING

spread72 09:23 02 May 04

I bought a usb hub, Tevion hub 2.0, the other week but I can't get my pc to recognise it. It says on the box "Plug & play no installation". There is no software. I'm running xp home. Any suggestions?

Terry Brown 09:44 02 May 04

Go into device manager (control panel / system /hardware/devices. Lok to see if there are any Yellow marks on your settings. If so,highlight and remove, then refresh. this should then find your USB hub and auto install (you may be asked for the Operating system CD)
Terry

thms 09:46 02 May 04

Have a look here it explains usb problems.
click here

spuds 18:03 02 May 04

The Tevion is a plug and play, and these are being sold at Aldi for £9.99 now.This works on 2.0 or 1.0 usb, depending on your system.

Have you tried unplugging, then re-plugging to see if your computer picks it up.Failing that, try the XP wizard.I assume the usb connection in the computer is a tried out active connection, or are you trying to install via a third party usb connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…