Tesco Hudl Security Software Advice Needed Please.

uggly 09:05 21 Feb 14

Whilst I'm happy about the security I have in my desktop and laptop, I'm a little confused about what type of security software to put in my Hudl when it arrives this morning.

I'm looking to install security software such as Bullguard Premium, SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes, plus things like C/Cleaner, Secunia PSI and System Mechanic Pro which are in both the desktop and laptop.

I've not had any type of tablet such as the Hudl before and this in an unknown quantity for me, so I want to make sure I install only the appropriate and correct security and maintenance software. All advice, suggestions and recommendations warmly welcomed please.

Thank you very much.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:06 21 Feb 14

First download Avast from the app store its free and will cover antivirus and malware.

uggly 11:40 21 Feb 14

Thank you Fruitbat. I've downloaded this no problem. Is there anything else I need to download to protect me when I go online shopping from it please? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:52 21 Feb 14

Avast will cover your online shopping provided you use common sense and check that any sites you use are secure and use the HTTPS at the start of the address.

uggly 11:54 21 Feb 14

Thank you very much Fruitbat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…