Tesco DVD Player (DVD 1030)

gmpy1 16 Jun 11

Hi can anyone let me have a copy of the instruction Sheet/book thanks George

northumbria61 16 Jun 11

Hi gmpy1 - I have been searching for a instruction manual for your DVD which is made by TECHNIKA. Not having much success at the moment - but watch this space.

gmpy1 16 Jun 11

Many Thanks George

catpwss 16 Jun 11

http://www.avforums.com/forums/blu-ray-dvd-player-multiregion-hacks/367355-technika-1030-tesco-value-dvd-player.html

link text link text

any help to you??

northumbria61 16 Jun 11

gmpy1 - I don't know your needs for an instruction manual but having done an extensive search I have failed to find anything for you - even TECHNIKA support don't appear to have one.

If you are having problems then maybe the link supplied by "catpwss" will be of help to you - otherwise all I can suggest is that you post your problem or needs for the manual on here in the hope that someone who owns one of these players (unfortunately I don't) will be able to help you out.

Good luck !

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message