Tesco Bank Credit Card & .csv File Needed To Read Transactions Help.

uggly 11:00 AM 15 Feb 13

I recently signed to Tesco Bank and have their credit card. I can access my online statement with no problem, but when I click to see the transactions, I am unable to see them. I am offered different way to view them in my computer, but none worked.

Having contacted Tesco Bank to see what my transactions were and why I cannot view them, it seems I have to download a .csv file in order to read my transaction history with. I have seen a bewildering array of .csv files online and, because I don't have Excel, have no idea which one to download into my Windows Vista.

Since I'm just me on my desktop, can you help me choose a free .csv I can keep on my desktop to read such transactions with please? All help gratefully received.

Thank you.

mgmcc 11:07 AM 15 Feb 13

"Comma Separated Values" files (.CSV) are normally opened in a Spreadsheet application. If you don't have an "Office Suite" installed, you could either download Microsoft's free Excel Viewer or install one of the free Office Suites, such as Libreoffice.

uggly 11:34 AM 15 Feb 13

Thank you mgmcc for your very kind help. I have downloaded both and will now try Tesco Bank again and see if the statement transactions will work. Wish me luck as this is quite alien to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November