Terratec USB Phono pre-amp help...

Suzuki_SV650S 10:26 06 Apr 05

Hello all,

I've got a Terratec USB Phono pre-amp for transfering Phono (records & tapes) to my PC for burning onto PC... My computer crashed & now I can't get it to work. The USB pre-amp installs fine (Win XP Pro SP2) but the software won't play ball at all. I have the original software, with the original key, but all the software does is asks which CD burning software I would like to use to burn CD, then it dies & I get the XP error report window appear - I do remember that when I registered the pre-amp & software initially, they sent me through a new key (to go with my chosen user name,) alas, this was lost :o(

I've been on the Terratec website & it appears that they no longer make the pre-amps...

Anyone got any suggestions?

P.S. The pre-amp worked fine on my old XP Pro install (but that was without the SP2 updates...)

HELP

Curio 20:06 06 Apr 05

If you are using a USB Hub, try using a USB Socket on the main PC. I have one of these devices and it works OK on my XP Home SP2. I would chase up the website and put your problem to them. They will still have your details and should be able to pass that info back to you.
click here should help

Suzuki_SV650S 09:50 12 Apr 05

I e-mailed Terratec & they've sent me a new serial number ;o) Hooray :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…