terminating thread

grumps2001uk 11:59 25 Apr 03

Ichecked the last discussion on VXD,recently installed as i have same prob, but dont feel confident enough to sort out my message is; a VXD,possibly recently installed has consumed too much stack space increase the setting of `MinSP` in system.ini. or remove recently installed VxDs there are currently 3SPs allocated i did try to network awhile back from XP to this 1 ME but got stack overload warning so ejected floppy from XP off this mc but it has come back

Big Elf 12:07 25 Apr 03

I found this which may help click here

grumps2001uk 12:24 25 Apr 03

thanks Big Elf
I will try that seems like the answer this networking isnt going too well it started this problem off i will try later and will get back to you all grumps2001uk

grumps2001uk 11:49 26 Apr 03

Sorry Big Elf
i was rude not to come back to you but it worked i overloaded by putting a floppy formatted from my XP to try and network so have given up on that at the moment till i learn more hopefully? thank you, grumps2001uk

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…