TeraCopy copy queries in Windows 7

jonem81 11:21 AM 17 Aug 12

I am using TeraCopy to copy files, videos etc., from DVD to a folder on my Hard Drive. I have already copied a number of files, but I want to know if TeraCopy 'skips' files if they are already copied. I am experiencing a red spot with an 'X' for many files. Are these the files that are already in existence, or are these corrupt files? ( BTW, I know that some of my videos et., were duplicated ) As an example of what I am experiencing, there is a DVD that does not appear to be copied at all, because I have noted the size of the target folder has not increased after using TeraCopy. This free application was suggested by Forum members, and it seems excellent for the purpose, but I just need a little more info.

jonem81

northumbria61 11:43 AM 17 Aug 12

I don't know anything about Teracopy but according to paragraph 4 in this link it does skip files - enter link description here

northumbria61 11:47 AM 17 Aug 12

This also may help enter link description here

jonem81 12:25 PM 17 Aug 12

northumbria61 Thanks, northumbria61 !

Both links fine!

jonem81

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay