TeraCopy copy queries in Windows 7

jonem81 11:21 AM 17 Aug 12

I am using TeraCopy to copy files, videos etc., from DVD to a folder on my Hard Drive. I have already copied a number of files, but I want to know if TeraCopy 'skips' files if they are already copied. I am experiencing a red spot with an 'X' for many files. Are these the files that are already in existence, or are these corrupt files? ( BTW, I know that some of my videos et., were duplicated ) As an example of what I am experiencing, there is a DVD that does not appear to be copied at all, because I have noted the size of the target folder has not increased after using TeraCopy. This free application was suggested by Forum members, and it seems excellent for the purpose, but I just need a little more info.

northumbria61 11:43 AM 17 Aug 12

I don't know anything about Teracopy but according to paragraph 4 in this link it does skip files - enter link description here

northumbria61 11:47 AM 17 Aug 12

This also may help enter link description here

jonem81 12:25 PM 17 Aug 12

northumbria61 Thanks, northumbria61 !

Both links fine!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know