Temporary Internet Files'

Declanworld 19:40 17 Jun 07

I have found a folder in C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings and another one in C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temp

I haven't noticed this before - any thoughts?

skidzy 19:47 17 Jun 07

Yes ?

Whats in the folder ?

Need more info Declanworld !

Declanworld 23:21 17 Jun 07

The one in C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings contains 12,893 files.

The one in C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Temp contains the Content.IE5 folder.

Declanworld 23:15 21 Jun 07

Anyone?

skidzy 23:18 21 Jun 07

What os Declan ?

Have you opened or explored the files to give us more info of exactly what is listed ?

Try running ccleaner,this should remove the temp files click here

woodchip 23:32 21 Jun 07

Try this, Go to Control Panel\Internet Options. Click on Delete Files, Delete Cookies,
Clear History. Then see if they are gone

Declanworld 18:58 22 Jun 07

Thanks for your time comrades. Here are screen captures:
click here

click here

Declanworld 19:02 22 Jun 07

I've deleted all the files, cookies and history and the Temporary Internet Files folder located in my TEMP folder.

Technotiger 19:04 22 Jun 07

Delete the entire Folder containing the Temp files. Then restart the PC. Windows will create another Temp Folder for itself, without the old temp files - nothing to worry about, after all they are only Temporary files. If any Temp files are needed Windows will create them as necessary.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…