template for website

aitch jay 18:14 31 Dec 03

im a complete novice in the computer world but i need to set up a web site for business and saw somewhere on here that you have some details on buying templates
please could you give info?

Pesala 23:38 31 Dec 03

A program like Serif Page Plus 9.0 click here certainly makes it very easy to set up a basic website like this: click here which was created from a template in ten minutes flat. Of course, a lot more work would be needed to edit each page with your own text, but the basic design work is done for you. There is a wide range of templates to choose from.

Is that what you meant? Do you want the direct control and minimal cost that DIY gives you, or do you need something more professional with online purchase facilities and so forth?

if a simple kinda site is needed then homestead would suffice....

But if a professional (IE proper site for comsumer purposes) is needed then a person called James at click here could do you a very good deal and brilliant site

Sheila-214876 13:05 01 Jan 04

If you have MicroSoft Publisher there are some webpage templates there. I started with that programme then went to Serif WebPlus 6 and now have Dreamweaver MX. The only problem I found with MicroSoft Publisher was that it changed everything to .gifs including the text which made it longer to load, but it was a good learning curve. Serif were giving away WebPlus 6 as a download on their site at click here don't know if that is still the case. If not you could always ring them and ask. You never know, if they think you could be a potential customer they will send you the CD for free. Be aware that once Serif have your details you will be bombarded with emails.

Belatucadrus 13:06 01 Jan 04
  phil 14:04 01 Jan 04

For free and paid for templates try these:

click here

and

click here

aitch jay 17:55 01 Jan 04

thank you all for your help - i'll wade through this advice and see where it gets me!wasnt sure what the response to an L plater would be - you're a great bunch!

monkon2 22:38 02 Jan 04

try this link, they are free and quite good

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…