Temp files full

zoobie 07:45 31 May 03

I've set my temp internet files to empty when the browser closes...but it's still filled with files from last week. Is there another way? Thanks

Valvegrid 07:58 31 May 03

As more than one of us use this computer I have got into the habit of clearing everthing manually by going to Tool>Internet Options and clearing out the cookies, Files and History from there ready for my son if he needs it. It just leaves a nice clean computer for him, as he does for me.

Diemmess 08:01 31 May 03

Control panel > Internet Options > Settings > View Files > ...... Then with a screen full of those files EDIT > Select all.... FILE delete..... and ignore the "do you want to delete the cookies?"....... Press enter and you are clear of the lot.

zoobie 08:36 31 May 03

Well, that got rid of a lot...but I still see several from last week...

meatlaff2 15:03 31 May 03

Download a free prog called INTERNET SWEEPER. You can clear all temp files, cookies etc in a couple of clics. Or go to WINDOWS EXPLORER Clic on Temp files/edit/select all/delete and confirm

zoobie 20:45 31 May 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…