Tell me how I did this Please?

pj123 17:14 21 Jul 03

I built a website click here and put a hit counter on it from click here, which is working perfectly. I now need to put a hit counter on another website at click here, but, try as I might I cannot remember how I did it. (It's called "getting old") I have gone to digits.com and copied and pasted the code into the site but when I view it I don't get a counter I get the code? Can someone refresh my memory please?

Falkyrn 17:53 21 Jul 03

check your cut and paste job .... it sounds as if you may have missed a character or two in the cut & paste

or

it could be that the hit counters are individual to each use and you may have to register a second or consecutive site for using them.

PS. Hit counters are considered a bit naff in some circles as far better information can be supplied by your ISP.

pj123 21:25 21 Jul 03

Falkryn, thanks will try that again. Yes the counters are individual you need a name and password for each counter used. Against my recommendation not to have a hit counter the domain owner insists on having one, see my previous thread at click here

pj123 10:56 24 Jul 03

To All. Done it now thanks. emailed digit.com and got the instruction sheet. ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…