Tell me how I did this Please?

pj123 17:14 21 Jul 03

I built a website click here and put a hit counter on it from click here, which is working perfectly. I now need to put a hit counter on another website at click here, but, try as I might I cannot remember how I did it. (It's called "getting old") I have gone to digits.com and copied and pasted the code into the site but when I view it I don't get a counter I get the code? Can someone refresh my memory please?

Falkyrn 17:53 21 Jul 03

check your cut and paste job .... it sounds as if you may have missed a character or two in the cut & paste

or

it could be that the hit counters are individual to each use and you may have to register a second or consecutive site for using them.

PS. Hit counters are considered a bit naff in some circles as far better information can be supplied by your ISP.

pj123 21:25 21 Jul 03

Falkryn, thanks will try that again. Yes the counters are individual you need a name and password for each counter used. Against my recommendation not to have a hit counter the domain owner insists on having one, see my previous thread at click here

pj123 10:56 24 Jul 03

To All. Done it now thanks. emailed digit.com and got the instruction sheet. ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017