Telewest Broadband

geoffw63 13:04 17 Apr 05

I'm having trouble setting up a wi-fi network to telewest broadband any help would be appreciated

VoG II 13:07 17 Apr 05

Have you looked at this click here

What problems are you having?

geoffw63 13:22 17 Apr 05

Thanx I'm trying to connect my telewest modem thro' a KCorp lifestyle KLS-575 router to pc followed instructions but can't get it to work

Gordal 17:05 17 Apr 05

Hi geoffw63

This won't help you (sorry), but I have been using KCorp's KLG-575 router and PCI cards for several months now. Initially had a struggle and called their helpline which is in INDIA (the 0845 - local call rate - is genuine) and was taken at great length through the setup,by a VERY patient chap who knew what he was talking about. and eventually he set up my main PC with encryption. Sadly I am on a LAN and although I tried to repeat what he had said on the second PC, I got totally 'featherlegged' - I finally gave up and settled for a 'default' setup, not encryted and possibly slightly more at risk, although to date I have had no problems.

IF you find a clear (idiot-proof) way of solving your problem, I would really appreciate your letting me know. Thanks and Good Luck.

Gordon.

PS: Have to agree Korps install instructions leave a lot to be desired.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…