Telephone Extension Leads

Newuser939 17:32 15 Oct 07

I have a surge protector which also has in/out sockets for phone and modem. It came with a telephone lead to connect the protector to the telephone wall socket. That lead has a "male" connector at each end. I now need to move the protector a bit further away from the wall phone socket and therefore need a longer telephone extension lead (about 3 metres). I have searched the internet but do not seem to be able to find one with a "male" fitting at each end. I am sure that such things must exist. Does anyone know where I can get one from?

Meshuga 17:36 15 Oct 07
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:39 15 Oct 07

click here

bottom of the page

Technotiger 17:43 15 Oct 07

Surely you need an extension lead with Male one end and female tho other! One end of your original lead to go into the female end on the extension lead.

john bunyan 17:43 15 Oct 07

B& Q have them, I think.

Newuser939 17:49 15 Oct 07

Technotiger,

That would solve the problem but I would prefer to have one less connection. In the event Fruit Bat/\0/\'s link seems to have what I need.

Technotiger 18:43 15 Oct 07

I have four bt telephones throughout my home, in four different rooms - all are connected via telephone extension cables from just one bt main socket in one room, including my BT HomeHub/PC & Lappie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…