Teleficona Du Espania - Repated port connects...

Gaz 25 20:52 03 Mar 03

My Flamewall Firewall is logging repeated attacks to lots of ports and has asked me if I want to block, well yes I do.

I was just wondering if this is legimate, only I had problems with a hacker on this ISP before I was protected on an old system , now on my new system (Strongly protected, more or less unhackable and it reports that hackers too for investigation, I have let Flamewall do this.) I am still being attacked even though my IP is different as it is Dynamic Broadaband, I aslo notice my computers Internet Shareing Gateway's HDD flashes and awful lot then Flamewall reports some unauthourized use of my HDD and closes the intternet, meaning I have to go and sort it out.

Could this hacker be tracing me?

Does anyone else have Telefricona Du Espania or whatever port probes? Legimate or not?

Before I send thier ISP a Hacker on your ISP Alert from Flamewall, It keeps asking me, we legaly must ask the ISP to close the attacker down first however if the ISP does not responnd in 10 Days or refuses, Flamewall Response unit will be alerted (I know them anyway coz I work for them! LOL) and Hacker Monitor will be installed on the Teleficonia Du Espania Network and if not being used for legiamte services Flamewall will close the pipeline to their computer and they will receive a Automatic Hacker Closedown Virus, this will allow Flamewall to track the users computer and if the computer user is an attacker will be traced and his/her computer locked.
Phewwww!!!!

Shall I do it or is this legiamte network traffic?

he he :-) 21:03 03 Mar 03

do u have anytin to do with spannish telcos because thats what Telefonica is.

leo49 21:08 03 Mar 03

Didn't we go through all this at greatlength a few weeks ago?

Gaz 25 21:09 03 Mar 03

I am not with them, the hacker I know was a Hacker a year ago is.

he he :-) 21:15 03 Mar 03

Telefonica is a spanish telco and isp with mobile network telefonica movisar

Gaz 25 21:18 03 Mar 03

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:04 04 Mar 03

Turn your alerts off, you are NOT being hacked! I'm sure this was made clear to you a while back.....and personally I would dump flamewall and get something less 'in yer face and we will also scare you witless', such as outpost (click here)

'Hacker Monitor will be installed on the Teleficonia Du Espania Network and if not being used for legiamte services Flamewall will close the pipeline to their computer and they will receive a Automatic Hacker Closedown Virus'...I have some reason to doubt this as the Spanish excuse for a telephone service would not be too happy letting all and sundry tell them to start de-piping.

'if the computer user is an attacker will be traced and his/her computer locked'....in flamewalls' dreams, I really must have a look at their advertisaing to see if a Mr H. Christian Anderson was collaborating with a Mr Aesop at the time. ;-)) Change your firewall.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:09 04 Mar 03

Can't even find flamewall on Google but a search for 'flamewall firewall' turned up loads of gaming sites with bonkers people asking about spells and necromancy. Double dump it.

G

€dstow 08:05 04 Mar 03

"Flamewall Response unit will be alerted (I know them anyway coz I work for them! LOL)"

If you work for them as you claim then isn't your best course of action to ask your employers? After all, they should know more about it than anyone here.

€d

Gaz 25 18:13 04 Mar 03

meanwhile I would ask if this is legimate, before I show myself up at work.

Gandalf Actually Flamewall does not want it's products broadcasting on search engines, etc at the moment becuase it is not for sale, it is still being developed to make it a very, very secure firewall with great XP intergration, I have found it the best firewall ever, but at work we are working on it to make it far more powerful.

I have Flamewall Stealthwall ZL Professional Beta 2 which is far better than every firewall I have ever used.

I bult a small site for them: click here

Thanks, I will close this thread now anyway. Just give people a chance to read my response.

Forum Editor 18:26 04 Mar 03

which is free, very secure, discreet, and open source. I can't think what else one would want from a personal firewall, and I can't imagine why anyone would pay for one when there are such good products available for nothing.

No telecoms company is going to allow a third party application to be installed on their network and de-pipe people without a great deal of research and development going on. There are massive privacy and data-protection issues involved, and I certainly haven't heard of anything like this happening.

An ISP is under no obligation to take action based on a report from an external commercial organisation. Sending a computer virus via a telecom network is a criminal offence in pretty well every country in the world, and I'm certain that no responsible telecom company would dream of being involved in such a ridiculous scheme.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…