Tech Soft 2D Design - Sample Projects ?

rmcqua 07:34 11 Mar 06

I have recently been given access to the Tech Soft 2D Design software, together with a rather nice new laser cutter/engraver. Does anyone know of a website where I might find some already designed projects to build on/modify, rather than starting entirely from scratch?
Thanks, Richard.

Llwydyn 10:07 11 Mar 06

We use a vinyl cutter with this software in school. The pupils quite often import clipart images (from MS Word) into the software. It's important that you get rid of any 'fill' that's been used - so that only the construction lines are visible - this then allows you to delete any unwanted lines from the drawing (there are three options for deleting - use the third option which allows you to delete part of a line ....).
There are also probably sample designs / tutorials on the software CD?

vinnyT 10:16 11 Mar 06

Have you looked at the publications page on the teksoft site for inspiration click here or click here

click here

Also, this site, click here, CNC or Computer Numerical Control is growing in importance in schools. This section is an introduction to CNC machining and explains in simple terms the equipment needed and how it can be used, may be of help.

rmcqua 14:28 11 Mar 06

Thanks guys, I will try these.
Any more suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017