TDK Bluetooth drivers

montyburns 22:10 23 Nov 03

I have been having mega problems getting my Sony Ericsson T610 mobile to connect via a bluetooth dongle to my PC.

The dongle software works for basic files, but not for the SE software or Outlook, as it's supposed to. It's like the PC can't "see" the phone

I was recommended (by SE customer support!) to download TDK's bluetooth drivers. I did, it took forever, and THEY can't see the phone either

Has anyone got any ideas or helpful suggestions on this?!

Cheers

posh 22:23 23 Nov 03

Have you downloaded the xconnect and all the sync software from sony ericsson website?
I had a lot of trouble at first with the tdk bluetooth. It would work with the tdk software to read your simcard but would not work the ericsson stuff. But I got it working with the latest software from sonyericsson but my phone is a t68i but it is the same software.

montyburns 22:33 23 Nov 03

Not downloaded xconnect off SE yet, but have tried other stuff. The annoying thing is how the dongle software sees the phone, but the stuff you actually want to use, doesn't. Including the TDK

I'm just going round in circles and have been doing for 3 weeks. I wish I was still using my trusty Nokia 7110, with a data cable and £10 DataBecker software from Lidl..

posh 19:25 30 Nov 03

I use tdk mobile which copys your phone numbers
tdk bluetooth 1.2.2.15

from the sonyericsson site sonyericsson comunications suite
xtnd connectpc which runs all the ericsson programs
and sony ericsson image editor for screen savers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…