Taxan Monitors

kolly 17:50 23 Feb 03

Can anybody tell me where I can buy a Taxan LCD-A171VS monitor.The Taxan UK website has closed and says that Taxan stopped tradeing in the UK in Jan this year, yet the above model has been recentley reviued in the PC press ?

Thanks in advance to anybody that can help

Keith

TOPCAT® 18:21 23 Feb 03

The actual PC magazine that reviewed it would possibly have a supplier name. TC.

Djohn 19:12 23 Feb 03

kolly, you are correct, they have closed up shop and all repairs/exchanges are carried out by the original agents. As to buying new, I'm not sure at all, maybe this is stock held by a supplier before Taxan ceased to trade.

I have a 19" Taxan and it is an excellent monitor, but you need to ask your self, is it is wise to buy one that is no longer supported by the official supplier.

If the price reflects this, then it should be a good buy, as above, the repairs and exchanges are still supported. J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…