Taskbar & Start Menu Properties

Enoch 05:52 13 Jun 05

Within "Taskbar & Start Menu Properties" under "Customize Notifications" I have many icons refering to programmes that I have installed and later correctly uninstalled. Admittedly they do not show on my taskbar due to them being either "Hide when inactive" or "Always Hide"

I cannot find how to delete these remaining links to non-existing programmes?

VoG II 08:48 13 Jun 05
  Enoch 10:25 13 Jun 05

VoG,

Thanks, the pages you advised will help. However, I did not realise that I would have to do the change by going into the registry. I think I will NOT do it for fear of upsetting a very well trained PC, but thanks anyway. So far, over seven years of computing, I have stayed away from the registry for fear of changing something I cannot change back.

Stuartli 10:28 13 Jun 05

Then you had better read this MS link:

click here

Enoch 11:23 13 Jun 05

Stuartli

Well I started so I'll finish. Thanks for the link, however it will take me ages to absorb and if I understand I will attempt to do what has been suggested by VoG.

I was hoping for assistance in the easier vein, like "key this>alter this>and then *shaboom*.

When I attempt, I hope you will all be around to help me get the PC back together again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…