Taskbar on right side of screen-Please help?

buel 22:32 01 Aug 09

Hi, weirdly, my friend's laptop under another 'user' has managed to get the taskbar along the right hand side of the screen, how do i change this to normal (bottom) please?
Also, on the main user account i put some programmes on such as AVG, Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware etc and un-ticked some startup items but when i go to another user account the programmes aren't there! does this mean that they have to Defrag, AVG scan, Defrag and so-on under each seperate user account please?

Arthur Scrimshaw 22:33 01 Aug 09

mouse cursor over the bar, click and hold, drag it back to the bottom.

Arthur Scrimshaw 22:35 01 Aug 09

then right click on the taskbar and select 'lock the taskbar'

peugeot man 22:37 01 Aug 09

Hi
you can drag taskbar back to bottom by holding down left mouse button whilst dragging. You will need to make sure taskbar is not locked (right click on taskbar)

woodchip 22:51 01 Aug 09

what they are telling you is you click on a blank part of the task bar to drag it to bottom or any side you want it to be

Sea Urchin 23:07 01 Aug 09

You keep posting new threads - and then never return to them or resolve them. Many people try to help you, and you seem to ignore their answers. Here are two examples from today:

click here

click here

and here's one from the 19 July which you have never returned to:

click here

Check back through My Postings - you have many many threads like this. It's hardly surprising that people tend to get a little irritated from time to time.

Arthur Scrimshaw 19:45 02 Aug 09

OP has ticked as resolved but not a word to those who tried to help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017