Taskbar Problems

Stephen-254092 20:26 20 May 03

A few weeks ago when I fired up, I noticed that
my taskbar had altered. It now has "Links" & "Addresses" there every time I start up.While I
can obviously remove them they appear again at start up.I have noticed that when I start up I just spot a message on the screen (importing file 100%).Could anyone please tell me how to get rid of this problem please.

Cuddles 20:31 20 May 03

Right click on taskbar, go to toolbars un tick "addresses" and "links", if you want icons in the taskbar leave tick against quick launch.

right click the task bar go to toolbars and untick addresses and links, reboot and see if that fixes it, then tell us if not

Stephen-254092 20:39 20 May 03

Thanks for the speedy response, but I have tried
all you have suggested, like I said I can remove them but they come back at start up. Very annoying.

Stephen-254092 20:40 20 May 03

Thanks for the speedy response, but I have tried
all you have suggested, like I said I can remove them but they come back at start up. Very annoying.

afraid i cant think of anything else, Do you use any non microsoft email, messenger or calender/contact software that could be putting them there?

Stephen-254092 21:13 20 May 03

Nope !! Although I have tried all sorts of programs etc so something has got on. Anyway thanks for the help, if you think of `owt else let me know. Thanks Again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…