taskbar-open windows have small buttons!

second best 12:22 24 Jun 05

hi, don't know what has happened but i've tried to restore taskbar to default and nothing seems to work. i have shown my desktop on taskbar in the past, but has recently changed to just icons instead of the full text ballon. now they are small and i can't read then when minimised. same for open programmes. can you help, thanks

mattyc_92 12:25 24 Jun 05

Please create a "screen-dump" and upload it to click here Then please post the address to your image (so me and others can see what you mean more easily)

second best 12:30 24 Jun 05

hi matty, not sure how to create a screen dump, and the 'click here' link you provided comes up blank.

mattyc_92 13:53 24 Jun 05

Just press "PrtScn" on your keyboard and open Paint and press "V" while holding "Ctrl" to paste the image from the clipboard. And the link is working fine here

VoG II 15:38 24 Jun 05

Taskbar repair tool click here

second best 16:57 24 Jun 05

matty, the link now works and i've posted it, small ballons, never used to be like that, can't make them bigger, cheers. Vog.. i have that already, still no change, :(

mattyc_92 18:51 24 Jun 05

You have forgot to post the address to your image you have uploaded.... lol

Please try again.... This time remember to copy the address to your image (once you have uploaded it obviously)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now