Taskbar

Shagrin1 12:39 06 May 03

My task bar has decided to move from the bottom of my screen to the left hand side and won't return even after I have shut down and restarted. I have tried dragging it but no use. How do I get it back down. Shagrin

when you drag ti you have to kind of give it a bit of a flick and let go at just the right moment try taking the cursir right off the screen, check its not locked then lock it when you have moved it

BRYNIT 12:57 06 May 03

If its XP wright click on task bar and check that you do not have a tick against lock task bar.

BRYNIT 12:59 06 May 03

Error right not wright

Shagrin1 10:25 01 Jun 03

My mS write has suddenly started to give me trouble, all my macros, ie date, e-mail address, etc have vanished as well as a lot of the commands, I can't move from left, centre or right as the commands are missing etc. When I look for them in toolbar commands they are not there, should I reload the program from scratch?
shagrin

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…