Task Manager now only showing the performance tab

Simulated movement 18:59 11 Jun 05

My PC was recently returned to me after having it's power unit replaced. When it was returned, I discovered that, when accessing Task Manager, it only now displays the contents of the performance tab and applications and processes have completely disappeared.
The shop was at a loss to provide an explanation and since their customer service left a lot to be desired in the first place, I wasn't keen to take it back. I could find nothing through Google on this and I wondered if anyone had any suggestions on how to restore it properly. I'd imagine it requires a tweak of the registry but do not know what settings to alter.

Big Elf 19:02 11 Jun 05

Try double clicking on the border.

leo49 19:03 11 Jun 05

If the performance display completely fills the dialog box, try double-clicking the box border.

AubreyS 19:04 11 Jun 05

Try this click here;en-us;193050

Simulated movement 19:04 11 Jun 05

Don't think I searched through Google thoroughly enough! The solution is to double-click the border and it restores the original task manager settings in a flash. There you go-thank you and goodnight!
Hope this might help someone else though.:)

AubreyS 19:05 11 Jun 05

Sorry.... Try again! click here

Simulated movement 19:09 11 Jun 05

Blimey, you guys were quick. Thanks Big Elf, Ieo49 and Aubrey S. I thought I would have posted my discovered solution before anyone had read my post but hey, you guys were fast.
Thanks for the quick response-as I discovered myself your answers were indeed the solution.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac