Task bar problem

Meshuga 19:12 23 Dec 05

My OS is XPHomesp2. When my pc boots up the icons in the task bar install randomly. Is there any way I can set it so they all install in the same order each time and in particular the antivirus icon to install first.

keithlik 19:18 23 Dec 05

Mine do this - I dont think that there is a cure but I dont find any difficulty. Just wait for the avalanche of replies to prove me wrong.

Graham ® 19:31 23 Dec 05

Try this click here

Meshuga 20:03 23 Dec 05

Thank you keithlik. Thanks Graham, this would do it except for the fact that the order uou want has to be set up each time you boot up. What I want is a one time setting and forget it. Merry Xmas to you both.

Graham ® 20:58 23 Dec 05

Merry Xmas to you.

Consider using Standby instead of shutting down. I rarely shut down completely, I have a button on the keyboard with a half moon symbol that makes it quick and easy, one press and I'm gone!

woodchip 21:02 23 Dec 05

using Standby, one press and I'm gone.I hope you shut down the computer the proper way at least once a week as the above can store up problems

Graham ® 21:24 23 Dec 05

Naw! Shutting down is for wimps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…