TASK BAR MOVED

loser7 19:54 04 May 05

This one might be a bit simple but i share a computer and our task bar (with start tab) has moved from the bottom of the screen to the top but nobody seems to know how they have done this.. Does anybody know how i can move it back to the bottom again?

john-232317 19:57 04 May 05

Put cursor on it, hold left mouse button down and drag it to where you want it.

loser7 20:11 04 May 05

tried that dadyassa but it wont drag. I can make it bigger but not move it.

BRYNIT 20:13 04 May 05

Once moved to botttom as per dadyassa. Right click on task bar and lock task bar.

Jackcoms 20:14 04 May 05

Your cursor needs to be in any free space on the task bar, NOT at the edge. Then left click and drag.

timeteam2004 20:14 04 May 05

Right Click on the taskbar and uncheck "Lock The Taskbar" it should now move as described by dadyassa.

BRYNIT 20:17 04 May 05

loser7 put mouse pointer onto center of task bar and hold left mouse button do not put it at the edge.

loser7 20:18 04 May 05

Ok i have right clicked on it and it is unlocked but when i put the cursor on free space in the bar and try to drag it, does not seem to respond to the left click and will not drag.

loser7 20:42 04 May 05

Is there no other way the bar can be adjusted maybe from going into settings??

Taw® 20:43 04 May 05

you have to drag when holding the mouse button in

loser7 20:48 04 May 05

I know how to drag but it will not let me do it. When i click on the bar the cursor will not lock on the bar to drag it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…