Task Bar - lost internet connection icon

McSquibb 22:44 26 May 06

The icon showing connection to the Internet has disappeared from my task bar - also I do not have 'working online' showing either. so I don't know how to disconnect from the internet.

I know I have seen in the magazine how to reinstall the icon on the task bar - but search as I might I cannot find it again now.

Please can anyone give me the info I need?

johnnyrocker 22:51 26 May 06

depending on your os you will need to find your connection icon in xp it is in network connections in control panel right click and under properties you will find a show icon etc when on line.

johnny.

Dave Bowman 22:55 26 May 06

START>CONNECT TO>SHOW ALL CONNECTIONS. Right click on your connection, select PROPERTIES, tick SHOWN ICON IN NOTIFICATION box, click OK.

McSquibb 23:04 26 May 06

Thank you very much guys. I will change the settings and log off. I guess the settings will come into being afterwards. I will sure be pleased to get that little baby back!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…