Target cannot handle this type of file

newearwax 15:17 01 Sep 04

I have been making backupa of folders of jpg pics on cd using Send to. When each folder has been sent I get a dialog box with message in title to this query.I click OK and check cd. The cd reveals all has been placed on cd incl exif info. If I use copy/paste to backup the folders dialog box does not come up. What is happening and am I doing something harmful? Sys is XP Home with SP2

bretsky 16:13 01 Sep 04

I presume you have your pix in the "My pictures Folder" try using the folder tasks pane to the left and copy/move your folders/files to cd from there and see what happens, I use this all the time instead of the send to option.

bretsky ;0)

newearwax 18:58 01 Sep 04

No, when xfring from camera or card via reader they go in
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\OLYMPUS\Camedia Master 4\Album\Samples\Folder name

and then for editing I open individual pics in another program as the Camedia Master is very basic. I haven't fathomed how to by pass this yet, and wonder if I do that all data incl exif will be retained, so may be I'm making a dogs breakfast, eh?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…