jtw 18:14 14 Mar 05

Not a highly technical question, but does anyone know how you can get tally marks? on a pc. Those things where you have 4 lines down and then a line across. Daughter needs it for ict project.

  muscic lover 18:23 14 Mar 05

Do you mean bullet points using microsoft word?

  wiz-king 18:45 14 Mar 05

If she is useing Word - insert /autoshapes / line and draw the lines. I dont think there is a symbol for them, they are a bit BC - before computers.

  Curio 18:50 14 Mar 05

Draw the required mark, save it to as a .doc, copy and paste as required

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…