talktalk and wireless connection using belkin

stwmps 21:11 16 Sep 07

I am trying to set up a connection between a wireless laptop and a belkin rooter. I have given up on installing the talktalk set up disk and it now sits on the table and stops my beer from making any marks.
is this possible?

woodchip 21:27 16 Sep 07

Have you tried following the CD for other router install? when you run the CD. I had some problems on my router a 3Com. But it all boiled down to the user password not been put in lower case letters. You should be able to do it without the CD if you know how to get into the Belkin Setup Page, You just then input your User Name and Password. But there are some settings if you have not router set on Automatic to get IP address

These are

DNS 62.24.199.13

woodchip 21:28 16 Sep 07

You need to use the Etherenet cable to do the above, you cannot do it in Wireless mode

stwmps 21:55 16 Sep 07

thanks vey much i'll give it a go tomorrow.

stwmps 21:57 16 Sep 07

do you know how to get into belkin set up page?

lotvic 22:17 16 Sep 07

2 other pca threads that give info on getting into setup page for Belkin
click here click here
the last one has link for the Belkin manual click here "choose setting the router and view the online manual, it walks you though it step by step"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…