Talktalk on line security. How do I un-install it

Migwell 05:33 15 Nov 06

I have tried the online security prog from Talktalk and now want to un-install it after the free period, but using the ad/remove in control pannel will not do it. Going into Start / Prog files / Talktalk Online Security / Uninstall talktalk online security, is not doing the uninstall either.
I feel that I am banging my head against a brick wall in trying to uninstall this prog. Their help prog tells me to do it through add remove progs in control pannel, but as I said before that will not do it.
I even tried Safe mode with no luck either as there is a DLL file called FPSHX.DLL that stops me just deleting Talktalk Online Security.
I am now stuck and can't think of anything more to get this thing outof my computer, as I want to rid myself of the message that F-Secure has not started resouces when I boot up the computer.
PLEASE HELP!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…