Talktalk email problem

justkevin 10:33 04 May 07

This has appeared some months ago but I can't find it in Search,I can send emails from Talktalk but I can't receive them .I have set my Incoming mail at mail.talktalk.net and my outgoing as smtp.talktalk.net.Can anyone throw any light on this,I am puzzled because the account must be established in order to send emails,the email addresses are Not listed on Talktalk account page ,when trying to set them up again I see"this address has already been allocated" I have used the Talktalk cd but this doesn't shed any light on it.One other irritating problem I have is that the "@" sign has changed places with the " sign on my keyboard

johnnyrocker 11:20 04 May 07

are you sure your incoming server is correct as most usually start pop------- etc and i suspect that may be your prob but check with talk talk support, the other issue may be that your keyboard for some reason has changed language settings and this can be reset from control panel.

johnny.

Stuartli 11:25 04 May 07

If you are using Outlook Express, from Tools>Accounts>Connection tab, have you nominated TalkTalk (or LAN if you have a modem router) as the ISP to send/receive messages?

Also see:

click here

click here

and

Stuartli 11:33 04 May 07

You will have to configure each e-mail account you may have as detailed above.

Stuartli 13:18 04 May 07

The configuration for TalkTalk is:

mail.talktalk.net

and

smtp.talktalk.net

which you appear to have entered correctly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac